Cookies are small files of letters and numbers stored on your browser or device that enable the cookie owner to recognize the device when it visits websites or uses online services. The Sites you visit may set cookies directly, known as first-party cookies, or may trigger cookies set by other domain names, known as third-party cookies. While we may automatically use some cookies that are strictly necessary to provide the services you request or enable communications, we request your consent for all of our other cookie uses.
2. Types of Cookies We Use
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. Our Sites require the use of these cookies to properly operate or provide necessary functions relating to the services you request. They include, for example, cookies enabling you to securely log into our Sites, use a shopping cart, or purchase products or services.
- Analytics cookies. These cookies allow us and our third-party service providers to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Sites when they use it. This helps us improve how our Sites work by, for example, ensuring that users can easily find what they need. These cookies generate aggregate statistics that are not associated with an individualized profile.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies enable helpful but non-essential functions that improve your experience on the Sites. By recognizing you when you return to our Sites, they may, for example, allow us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, or remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). These cookies may enable visitor identification across websites and over time.
- Advertising, tracking or targeting cookies. These cookies enable different advertising related functions. They may allow us to record information about your visit to our Sites, such as pages visited, links followed, and videos viewed so we can make our Sites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. These cookies may enable visitor identification across websites and over time. We may also share the information with third parties for similar purposes.
Please see our Cookie Table below for a list of the individual first-party and third-party cookies potentially used on our Sites and their specific purposes.
3. Cross-Border Data Transfers
The cookies we use may process, store, or transfer personal data in and to a country outside your own, with privacy laws that provide different, possibly lower, protections. You consent to this transfer, storing, or processing when you consent to our cookie use. We are based in the United States. Please review the third-party cookie provider’s policy to learn more about its location.
4. Your Cookie Choices
Most web browsers allow you to directly block all cookies, or just third-party cookies, through your browser settings. Using your browser settings to block all cookies, including strictly necessary ones, may interfere with proper operation of the Sites.
5. Changes to Our Cookie Uses
6. Contact Information
Please submit any questions, comments, or requests regarding this cookie use notice to [email protected].
7. Cookie Table
The following table lists all cookies potentially in use on our Sites. We will update this table as our Sites change and evolve, so please check back frequently to review any new cookie uses.
|ActiveCampaign||Two years||These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you.|
|BlueConic||One Year||Uses first-party cookies to identify profiles with online behavior|
|AdTech||One Year||A cookie stored in a user’s browser contains information about the user (e.g. age, gender, interests) and you want to target campaigns to only those users that match this criteria.|
|Google Analytics||50 months||Tracks behaviors of online visitors, also provides demographics of users.|