Marketing automation and lead conversion. Are you building meaningful relationships with prospects? Lead nurturing is building relationships with potential clients – even if they are not currently looking to buy a product or service.
As you launch a lead nurturing program, your three main goals should be:
1. Maintain permission to stay in contact with the prospect
2. Establish key ideas, thoughts, or comparison points through education
3. Watch for signs of progress through the buying cycle
EMI makes achieving these goals easy with strategic marketing automation that employs the customer journey and buyer personas along with meaningful, helpful content to create sustainable relationships with prospects and move through the funnel. We help you build trust and authority through engagement, evolving MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads) into SQLs (Sales Qualified Leads), enabling the sales team to make the deal.
EMI Marketing Automation & Nurturing services allow you to:
1. Know your prospects and how they purchase
2. Engage, converse, listen, teach and learn
3. Identify which stage prospects are at and help them move through their buying cycle
4. Analyze the conversion funnel – traffic, visitors, number of touches, lead conversions, sales conversions, click through rates, unsubscribes